Translate

13 junho 2015

Coin Band Bracelet and Amazing Czech Beads

Hi, everyone! This time I want to show you a gorgeous pattern I have found for the amazing square Czech glass beads that are the CzechMate Tile Beads. The ones I have used came from Bojangle Beads. This is a UK based on-line shop that I found last year. I have ordered twice from them. I love the variety of Toho seed beads, the gorgeous metal beads, the quality of their findings and last, but not least, the many shapes of Czech glass beads, like the Tile beads. 

choosing the seed beads for the bracelet

the bracelet with the chosen seed beads (brass coloured)

an overview of the bracelet including its clasp

another bracelet with Tile beads in a different colour, not much difference, actually, it's a pink brown

this bracelet still needs a clasp, I'll have to finish it


The finished bracelet is for sale in Etsy, HERE. It fits a small wrist, like mine, in fact, but it can be fixed.

The Coin Band pattern is a paid design by Deborah Roberti and can be found HERE

Which is your favourite bracelet? Do you use Tile beads? 

Have a great weekend!

Ana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...