Translate

16 junho 2014

Project Pinterest

Looking for my 'bead soup'? It's HERE. You're not the only one. I'm still hopping. 

~~~~
Welcome to Project Pinterest Reveal.

Project Pinterest is a fun linky party organised by Oksana of Oksana and Crafts blog. Thank you so much Oksana for hosting it.




I've participated before. You can see my 1st participation HERE, my 2nd HERE and my 3rd HERE. This time I've made a beaded bracelet. 




This pin is for a YouTube tutorial by Ruby Lockwood. This is my version of the Roman Hugs and Kisses Bracelet. It is made with Rayher glass pearls, Twins, firepolished glass and seed beads. I hope you like it.





5 comentários:

  1. did you pick a tutorial from pinterest and than you create it?
    I love the details of your bracelet. Really beautiful color too. Good job Ana =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ana, what a beautiful bracelet! The colors are amazing! And thank you for your kind words. I will publish my post later and will let you know, so you can leave a link to your entry in a comment on my blog. Thank you so much for your participation!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Olá Ana, a pulseira é uma preciosidade!!! Linda, linda desde as cores até aos deslumbrantes detalhes! Parabéns!
    Excelente semana,
    Beijinhos,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it's beautiful! I love your choice of colours, great job!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dear Ana, you can add your link here: http://oksanalikesit.blogspot.com/2014/06/june-project-pinterest-challenge.html
    Thank you so very much!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...